Do you go absolutely crazy about desserts and sweets? Do you worship celebrity pastry chefs? Do you want to improve your baking and cake-making skills or are you keen to do a little bit of shopping to make that freaking amazing cake for a special occasion? Well you are in luck! The Cake Bake and Sweets Show is happening at Sydney Showground, Olympic Park from 21st - 23rd March 2014 and there is 1 double pass to give away!
In addition to the above incredible celebrity chefs, you can also meet Kristen Tibbells (from Queen of Chocolate), Julia Taylor (Masterchef), Kylie Millar (Masterchef), Anna Polyviou (head pastry chef of Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney), The Caketress (International Cake Artist), Zoe Clark (The Cake Parlour UK), Rowie Dillon (Rowie's Cakes), John Ralley (Award winning Pastry Chef) and Jean-Michel Raynaud (Baroque Bistro cake artist) to name a few!
If you are a baking noob like me, have a look at one of their many hand-on classes and demos led by internationally-recognised artisan bakers and pastry chefs. There is also book-signings, wedding cake showcase, a cake decorating theatre and the Delicious Kitchen by KitchenAid where you watch celebrity chefs create gobsmacking amazing desserts. For shopping needsm you can explore The Expo for baking tools and The Marketplace for sweet tastings and ingredients for your next dessert masterpiece.
You can buy your tickets online through the Cake Bake and Sweets Show. If that is too much for your wallet to handle then don't fret! The Random Foodie is offering 1 double pass to giveaway!!! Because sharing is caring and if you go on your own, you will have a dessert coma very very quickly LOL (I learnt it the hard way).
How to enter:
1. Like The Random Foodie on Facebook (if you haven't already) AND
2. Leave a comment below or on The Random Foodie Facebook answering the following question.
Giveaway question: What is your favourite dessert, sweet or baked treat?
Terms of Conditions:
1. The winner will be randomly selected using a Random Number Generator.
2. You need to be in Sydney and available to attend the Cake Bake and Sweets Show on 21st, 22nd or 23rd March 2014. Please do not enter if you are not free on all of those three days.
3. The winner will receive one double pass to attend a day session of their choice between 21st to 23rd March 2014.
4. Competition closes on 17 March 2014 at 5:00pm. Winner will be announced on The Random Foodie Facebook.
Cake Bake and Sweets Show
When: Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd March 2014
Where: Sydney Showground, Olympic Park
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by The Cake Bake and Sweet Show and National Media